I love running! I always take a break from it after getting sick or vacation and then when I start up again I keep thinking why did I ever stop. Normally I run outside in the sun; I can't get enough of it. Heat and sweating in everyday clothes isn't so fun but when you're out there to be hot and sweaty its a whole different story. A big thanks goes out to Diana for being my running buddy. She's a great pace car because normally I am a bit sporadic depending on my music.
I've been doing a mile every other day and Saturday I'm stepping up my week to a mile and a half (and so on and so forth). My goal is to get back up to three and then work on speed for a 5K in March or April.
Fun Fun!
15 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
No no no, thanks goes out to YOU for putting up with my waddle-like pace! Ha ha!
Post a Comment